Focusing on corporate and regulatory matters impacting employee share plans, the Corporate and Regulatory Committee’s purpose is to:
- analyse and share information and knowledge with SPL members;
- guide common practice standards where helpful, establishing consistency of approach; and
- represent the voice of SPL members with external industry bodies, and make representations where appropriate.
Recent work of the committee has included addressing issues raised by the Market Abuse Regulation, GDPR and Brexit.
Direct queries to the chair, Paul Randall.
The members of the Corporate and Regulatory Committee are:
- Paul Randall (Hogan Lovells) (Chair)
- Hannah Needle (Tapestry Compliance) (Deputy Chair)
- Catrin Wright (Clifford Chance)
- David Mendel (Freshfields)
- Jonathan Fletcher Rogers (Addleshaw Goddard)
- Louise Batty (Skadden)
- Lynette Jacobs (Pinsent Masons)
- Mirit Ehrenstein (Linklaters)
- Nick Hipwell (DLA Piper)
- Paul Ellerman (Herbert Smith Freehills)
- Phil Linnard (Slaughter and May)
- Tair Hussain (Simmons and Simmons)