Members of the Training and Social Committee
The Training and Social Committee's purpose is to provide training and social events for SPL members. We
- share information and knowledge with SPL members, including through using external speakers and conferences;
- guide common practice standards where helpful, establishing consistency of approach; and
- facilitate SPL members meeting members in other firms in their own area to discuss share plan issues and socialise informally.
Direct queries to the chairperson Sonia Gilbert.
The members of the Training and Social Committee are:
- Sonia Gilbert (Clifford Chance) (Chair)
- Carla Walsham (Tapestry Compliance) (Deputy Chair)
- Rosemary Nelson (Slaughter and May)
- Jasleen Kaur (CMS)
- Cara Hegarty (Linklaters)
- Danny Blum (Eversheds Sutherland)