This is a reminder that we are holding our New to Share Plans event virtually in November this year. This is for anyone new or fairly new to share plans or who just wants to go back to basics on particular topics.
The event is aimed at trainees, lawyers with up to around 2 years PQE and anyone who is new to share plans or wants a refresher on the topics being covered. This event is not limited to SPL members.
- Share plan structures + jargon-busting: Linklaters
- Share plan tax basics: Travers Smith
- Global share plans: Tapestry
- EBTs: Eversheds Sutherland
- Private M&A: CMS
- Public M&A: Clifford Chance
- All sessions will be virtual
- Cost and payment:
- £50 per person which is payable by bank transfer to Share Plan Lawyers at the following account details: NatWest, PO Box 281156, Fleet Street Branch, London EC4A 2DX, Account Name: Share Plan Lawyers, Sort Code: 502116, Account No: 23143312. Once payment has been sent please confirm to Catherine Dench (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note: It is important to provide your firm’s name, together with lead surname, as reference so that this can be easily tracked.
- Wednesday 4th, 11th and 18th November running from 2pm (prompt start) to 3:30pm
- There are 2 ways to book – via the SPL website or by emailing Abigail Fenley and Samantha Marks (email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- We would like to encourage anyone joining the sessions to come to all 3 to help with continuity and networking but if you cannot make all 3 sessions, please confirm which sessions you cannot attend
- Course content/slides:
- Slides will be circulated ahead of each session but not normally until the day of the session itself. If you do not receive slides by 2 hours before the session, please contact Abigail and Sam. We would appreciate patience up until then and the slides will be sent out in good time.