SPL response dated 8 December 2010 to questions raised in the FSA Consultation Paper 10/27: Implementing CRD3 requirements on the disclosure of remuneration including:
- proposed approach to implement the disclosure requirements of CRD3;
- requirements in terms of frequency and form of disclosure;
- possible disadvantages in extending the scope of disclosure requirements to third country BIPRU firms re activities carried on from establishments in the UK;
- application of the principle of proportionality to institutions;
- staff/types of information;
- observations re cost-benefit analysis.